On the night of the full moon, sit quietly for ten minutes or so and mentally forgive anyone against whom you hold any kind of grudge or resentment. If there’s anyone who’s getting on your nerves or really upsetting you, ask them to forgive you for your bad feelings and send them love.
Then do the following:
1. Take some deep cleansing breaths. Release any stress, worries or cares as you breathe.
2. Next, think of anyone who has upset you. You can go back all the way to your childhood, to anyone who seemingly did you wrong and whom you haven’t forgiven yet. I recommend you do one person per month and really go deep into this journaling exercise. After all there will be another full moon next month and the next month and the next month.
– Who do I wish to forgive this month?
– Why? What happened? How do I or did I feel about it?
– What is the gold? The learning?
– Where else in my life have these lessons been showing up?
– Thank the person for gifting you with the lesson.
– Forgive the person.
– Forgive yourself
– Who else do you need to forgive and release who played a part in this part of your story? All the bystanders and other characters involved.
3. Close your eyes and visualise each person in turn. See them inside a pink bubble in your mind’s eye. See them smiling at you. Create a good feeling between the two of you. Say “Sorry, Please forgive me, Thank you, I love you” and then let them float off in their bubble.
4. Recite the following Full Moon Forgiveness and Karma Release chant:
“Under the glorious Full Moon filled with the Lady’s love, I forgive everything, everyone, every experience, every memory of the past or present that needs forgiveness for the highest and greatest good of all. I forgive and release everyone. I also forgive myself of past mistakes. The Universe is love, and I am forgiven and governed by love alone. Love is now adjusting my life. Realising this, I abide in peace.
I bring love and healing to all my thoughts, beliefs and relationships. I learn my lessons and move on. I call on my soul fragments to be cleansed by the Full Moon and I call on them to rejoin me. I send love to myself and everyone I know, and everyone who knows me, in all directions of time. Under the glorious Full Moon, I am healed. My life is healed. And so it is. And so it is. And so it is.”
Now burn your forgiveness list. The ritual releases the energies into the ether for transmutation into love.