Do you realise
that you have been gifted with the greatest power in the universe?
That’s right Cupcake.
Your ability to decide for yourself,
to choose for yourself,
is what makes you the equivalent of a god (don’t take this out of context).
I do wonder when society became such disempowered, permission-asking, toeing-the-line wimps when it comes to decision making…
So fast to make the inconsequential decisions,
‘oh yeah, let’s have another drink’,
and slow to change their minds about their shitty habits,
‘oh it’s going to be so much effort to get my arse on a bike’,
yet they are soooooo fucking slow in making the powerful decisions,
‘I just need some time to think it over for a week or two’,
and so fast to change their minds when they’ve stepped up,
‘sorry my partner doesn’t think it’s the right time and after a lengthy discussion I agree with him’.
People constantly have to weigh up the potentially life-altering options:
and here’s a little insight for you Darling,
you NEVER go and think it over to stack the odds in your favour,
you go think of ALL the reasons NOT to take the plunge so you can have a ‘valid’ reason for saying no to yourself whilst saving face.
Oh for the love of titties.
Do you want to go through your entire existence,
precious little porcelain doll wrapped in bubbles?
To be put in a coffin as your well preserved boring AF cadaver?
Or do you want to actually feel the adrenaline pumping through your veins,
as THRIVE pulses through your cells,
waking each morning with that cheeky grin and daring life:
What mischief can I accomplish today?
Why are people so depressed,
Because they’re ‘playing it safe’!
As if you came to this life to be a little bitch.
Safe is BORING!!!!
Why are people constantly in shit-street?
SAFE IS BORING!
In an attempt to feel remotely stimulated,
they unconsciously attract anything and everything to them,
they call it ‘problems’
to keep their minds ticking over.
PRO TIP: CHOOSE YOUR ‘PROBLEMS’!
You think that you’ve made some ‘expensive mistakes’ in the past so you can’t be trusted when it comes to these things.
What will it take for you to understand that you
make the right decisions and everything
works out FOR you??
Every single decision you make is perfect for the learning you require for an increase in the trajectory of your life.
It’s this insane notion that things have to play out in the exact way you had it in your mind
that has you losing out on pure gold!
I find that my most ‘expensive mistakes’ as you call them,
has been the greatest investments in my most transformational learning!
Decisions are way less complicated than you’re making them:
- What’s the best thing that could happen if I say YES?
- What’s the worst thing that could happen if I say YES?
- What’s the best thing that could happen if I say NO?
- What’s the worst thing that could happen if I say NO?
Want me to make it even easier for you?
Okay here’s my thought-process when presented with the BIG opportunities that has me tremble with excitement:
- What’s the best thing that could happen if I say YES? I could have one helluva adventure! I will definitely learn something new. I will grow in the process. I will most probably meet other badasses saying yes to this. This could be FUN.
- What’s the worst thing that could happen if I say YES? The learning could turn out to look like a pain in my arse. I could end up in a different place thereby end up with a whole new puzzle to solve (oh wait, that’s a good thing!). I will probably be criticised by those I know. I could end up falling on my face, again, and look like an idiot, again, and get up, again. I will in all likelihood lose some friends on the journey, again (oh wait, that’s another good thing).
- What’s the best thing that could happen if I say NO? Everything stays the same – ugh…
- What’s the worst thing that could happen if I say NO? Everything stays the same. I feel like a pussy. I die with regret for not giving myself permission to fail forward. I miss out on a magnificent experience. I lose my courage muscle for not using it. I become like everyone else. WHAT THE FUCK????
And this my Darling,
is why I don’t think shit over for a day.
In my opinion, life is meant to be lived!
I don’t have time to sit and ponder and doubt myself because then I will ALWAYS fuck it up.
and nothing is every fucked-uppable beyond transformational potential into something even better.
Here’s my invitation to you today:
TAKE BACK YOUR POWER!
Decide that you’re going to stop asking for permission,
stop asking for input from those around you if they’re on the same level as you,
stop saying NO to your greatness just because it feels scary.
Decide that everything ALWAYS works out for you,
that you ALWAYS make the right decisions when you say YES to your best adventures,
that you ALWAYS learn and grow when you say YES to the BIG opportunities.
Just decide that you’re not an Alpha.
That you’re just wanting to get through life in one well-preserved pickled state,
so the worms can feed on your low vibrational corpse.
Death is inevitable,
Thrive is the choice of those willing to DECIDE for themselves.
Live with honour,
PS: Are you a purpose-driven, DECISIVE man ready to take IT ALL next level?
I have 2 spaces remaining to work privately with me.
This is for the man who
- loves to be challenged to be more, do more, have more;
- has a zero excuses policy – I don’t want to hear about time!;
- is committed to his thrive and that includes your body – if you don’t want to train, I’m not the coach for you;
- is coachable – I honestly don’t have time for ego Darling, you either want to be right or you want to win;
- has drive, dedication, discipline and determination – or at least are committed to having these by the end of our three months together.
“Right from the start of our journey, Anel began challenging me at every turn to re-shape my thinking, re-frame my beliefs and to face my fears head-on. She did this in a manner which was at all time affirming, inclusive and uplifting. Her ability to hone in quickly and accurately on areas that bring about positive results is testimony to her innate understanding of human nature.
My time with her was the most satisfying and stimulating period any entrepreneur could have. I would therefore unreservedly recommend Anel to any organisation seeking to grow, motivate and encourage their teams toward higher achievement and ultimately, excellence.”