Is ‘saving their feelings’ costing them their lives?

Shit,

I’m feeling so much resistance to step aside after that title popped up on my screen.

Clearly, this is going to be one of those “insensitive” pieces that will probably be taken up with hatred by majority.

 

Except, it truly comes from love.

 

As I sit next to the field,

watching kids playing their hearts out,

it saddens, frustrates, PISSES ME OFF to see how severely overweight bodies are pushed to the extreme.

 

AS IF it’s not causing immense damage to their still developing bodies.

 

What grates my tits is the fact that these kids are not training as part of a well designed program,

supported by the correct nourishment and nutrition,

to create greater levels of health in their bodies.

 

They are shovelling sugar, saturated fats and chemicals into their mouths,

like a bulldozer clearing a path through a forest,

and then the school allows them to be part of the competitive team,

because NOT doing so would be detrimental to their ‘self-esteem’.

 

Plus the parents would probably sue the pants off them.

 

I’m not saying DON’T let kids play.

I’m saying that if a youngster TRULY DESIRES to take part in competitive sport,

support him / her in being their BEST selves doing so.

Bring on board a life coach to help them identify and change self-destructive behaviour.

Bring on board a nutritionist that sits down with the parents and designs a suitable eating plan (which includes the eating of the parents).

Bring on board a trainer that designs a plan that will build the required strength and flexibility and get them to competitive form FASTER.

 

Not only is this the most loving action towards their bodies,

it also teaches what it takes to create epic results.

Oh sorry,

wait,

that would mean we would actually teach our kids shit that matters in the real world such as work ethic!

It means we would actually create a culture of self-awareness, self-love, self-respect.

It means that we would actually raise standards.

It means we would say kids really CAN be anything they desire with the basics in place.

 

Instead, we’ve created this PC culture so that others won’t ‘feel bad‘,

literally KILLING them in the process.

 

You see these young kids competing at extreme levels on the field,

with morbidly obese bodies,

their faces turkey-neck red from the exertion,

and not a single fucker thinks about the stress that poor heart is under???

The fact that still forming bones are being damaged with the running???

 

Let’s not even mention the fact that we’re TEACHING them that being fat is an easy card to play in life.

You don’t have to work as hard as the skinny kids.

You don’t have to show the same level of skill and dedication.

You just have to keep eating more and you’re guaranteed a place because otherwise you can say they’re discriminating against you because of your weight.

 

Yeah, that makes perfect sense, doesn’t it?

 

Whenever a client shows sabotaging behaviour,

my first question is:

“What is the benefit you receive from doing this?”

Automatic response – “NOTHING!  It’s destructive!”

Yet, 100% of the time when we dig deep, it’s there.

Either they receive a ‘Get out of jail for free‘ card,

not having to take responsibility,

or they get sympathy from others,

or they get excused from the path of pain they leave in their wake.

 

We have created a culture that REWARDS self-destruction.

 

This piece is not just about kids and I’m not picking on fat people.

It’s simply front of mind after the game yesterday.

 

We create all these ‘nice’ words and phrases so that people will feel better about their shit choices in life.

Nobody wants to be the bitch that holds up a mirror and make them see PAST their rose-coloured glasses on the bigger impact.

Nobody wants to be the dick that calls a spade a spade because you would rather have them continue their self-destructive behaviour than rip off that plaster, hurting like a mother for a moment, SO THAT they can wake up and PAY ATTENTION.

 

We say people are overweight.

NO – you’re FAT and you are killing yourself with every mouth-full of poison you take.

We say people are depressed.

NO – you’re SUPPRESSING YOUR TRUTH and it’s time for you to find the courage to speak up.

 

We say people are functioning alcoholics.

NO – you’re a DRUNK and your behaviour behind closed doors is atrocious.

We say people are addicted to video games.

NO – you’re a COWARD not wanting to sort out the shit in your real life.

 

I KNOW, it sucks to hear it.

It feels HORRIBLE.

And most will read this or hear this and they will say ‘FUCK YOU ANEL’ and keep doing what they’re doing.

 

I want you to know that I’m human too.

I do shit too.

I make stupid choices too.

A lot!

I simply learned to have the courage to have these conversations with myself and call myself out

BECAUSE I LOVE MYSELF and I have no desire to go too far down Shit Street again.

I’ve done that before.

I know where it leads to.

It’s UGLY!

 

So if I have to be the rudest bitch on the face of the planet today,

and it results in ONE person finally getting real with themselves,

and turn it around,

then it’s worth all the hate-mail I’ll most likely be receiving.

 

Because I BELIEVE that every person has what it takes to be extraordinary.

Because I BELIEVE in the power inside of you.

Because I BELIEVE YOU’RE WORTH IT!

 

NOBODY IS A VICTIM.

We are all gifted free will,

conscious thought,

BADASS MOTHERFUCKERY,

from which to create our individual lives.

 

Your emotions WILL NOT KILL YOU.

Your dumbass choices and behaviours WILL.

 

My invitation to you today is to join me in sitting down and writing down all your triggers from this piece.

Yes, I’m going to do it too!

To take a step away and look at the bigger picture.

If what I wrote really IS from a space of love,

what are you willing to see now that you weren’t willing to see before?

The behaviours, the pay-offs, the ripple effects.

In your own life?

In the lives of your family?

In the lives of your friends?

In the lives of your team?

 

And if it upsets you as much as this upsets me,

ask yourself,

how can YOU do it better?

how can YOU be better?

 

Because ultimately that’s ALL we can do.

That’s ALL that is required from us to do.

 

It’s about taking FULL responsibility for ourselves and BE the change we desire to see in the world.

 

Hardest thing to do my friend.

So much easier to ‘fix’ everyone else.

 

Will you do it?

 

Only death is inevitable.

Thriving is always the choice of the brave.

 

Live with honour.

Anel.

 

PS:  Coaching truly is for the brave.  It’s about creating a powerful space for introspection, reclaiming, rising.  If you’re an aspiring coach, and you want to make an informed decision on whether or not professional coaching is the right career path for you, or if you simply desire more clarity on what coaching is, check out this Free Coaching Demystified Video Series I’ve created especially for you.

Is it truly insane to make it hurt sooooooo good?

Lying on the floor,

sweat dripping,

every fibre screaming in agony,

a smile spreads across my face.

 

Fuck,

that hurt sooooo good!

 

Exhausted,

yet fully alive.

The sweet spot few will ever experience.

 

This is where I release every lady-like mannerism,

and turn pure beast.

 

For the mundane,

it’s ugly,

it’s raw,

it’s pure insanity.

 

They will never experience the satisfaction,

the sense of epic pride and achievement,

we receive from pushing our bodies past the point of oblivion.

 

Engaging pure will-power to keep the muscles contacting at just the right moment,

to execute one more rep,

one more mile,

one more step.

 

We hone our skills in the gym,

on the bikes,

on the trails,

in the ring,

to crush it in life.

 

How do I spot a true Alpha?

 

Well Darling,

it’s in their presence,

their confidence,

their conviction,

their passion,

their motherfucking OBSESSION to BE their BEST selves.

 

That includes their physique!

 

You see it in the way they walk.

Proud.

Tall.

Daring all and sundry to take them on.

Fully present.

 

Rock hard core –

for we know that your solar plexus IS home to your self-esteem.

Why on earth would you choose to cover it with murdering fat?

Why would you ever neglect this area knowing that a soft gut, makes you feel like easy prey?

 

Rock hard arse –

for we know that your Gluteus Maximus drives you up, moves you forward in life.

Why on earth would you want a weak arse,

that has you sitting down all the time?

Too feeble to get up,

too frail to do the shit that needs to get done,

to make the impact you were born to make.

 

INDESTRUCTIBLE MIND-SET.

For we know that your results will NEVER exceed your mental capabilities.

We understand that your mind will give up long BEFORE your body.

We understand that your mind is the key to your resourcefulness,

which sees you pull the rabbit out of the hat when everyone else says it’s hopeless.

 

We train insane in our bodies,

daring our minds to give out.

Going to war with the enemy in our head,

cajoling us to take it easier.

To stop.

That it’s hurting too much.

That you’re going to die.

 

BUT ARE YOU DEAD YET?

 

You listen to the little people telling you that it’s not good for you to push this hard.

And all you hear is

blah

blah

blah

bitches.

 

I want you to drop into the fact that your body is an external expression of your internal state.

A reflection of your thinking,

a reflection of your true values,

a reflection of your relationship with yourself.

 

Do you feel pride in what you’re seeing today?

 

Is your body showing a high level of self-appreciation, self-love, self-respect?

Or is she painting a picture of a desperate attempt to fill a void by shoving shit into your mouth?

Is your body telling me that you take pride in yourself,

that you create the time to dedicate to yourself,

or is she showing me a hum-drum existence of same-shit-different-day.

Is your body an illustration of excellent nourishment,

mind, body, soul,

lean muscles rippling under your skin,

or do you show me self-starvation and deprivation because you don’t think you’re worth being treasured?

 

Is your body an inspiration to all who see you,

or a warning to your children of how existence will murder your spirit?

Society is so against pain at the moment.

They say that we should stop hurting.

Because they have forgotten the difference between pain and suffering.

 

Pain we experience in growth.

When we intentionally put ourselves under tension,

increasing strength through resistance.

We know when to push,

and when to hold back to prevent injury.

 

When I say ‘NO PAIN NO GAIN’

I’m talking about growth-inducing pain for increased strength, endurance and output.

 

I’m not talking about SUFFERING.

Suffering is when you’re harming yourself.

Where you’re giving away your power,

where you’re making yourself less than,

and it hurts like a motherfucker but you tell yourself some bullshit story of how you don’t have a choice!

You have to just endure.

You have to pray for death.

 

It all comes back to self-awareness my friend.

It comes back to living with presence.

It comes back to being fully engaged with yourself, your life, your stories, your goals.

 

What is your body reflecting today?

Without shame.

Without blame.

Just get honest with yourself.

 

Regardless of your age or circumstances,

your life can be turned into a masterpiece.

Starting with your body.

 

Only death is inevitable.

And you’re not dead yet!

 

Thriving is always the choice of the brave.

 

Live with honour.

Anel

 

PS:  Coaching truly is for the brave.  It’s about creating a powerful space for introspection, reclaiming, rising.  If you’re an aspiring coach, and you want to make an informed decision on whether or not professional coaching is the right career path for you, or if you simply desire more clarity on what coaching is, check out this Free Coaching Demystified Video Series I’ve created especially for you.

Without honour, you have nothing.


What are you hiding behind?

Your spouse?

Your kids?

Your job title?

Your bank balance?

 

What?

 

What are you using as your socially approved bullshit excuse for NOT showing up fully?

For NOT raising the bar?

For NOT taking a stand for that which truly matters to you?

 

What?

 

What is the story you’re telling yourself that makes it a little easier to break your own rules?

What are the handed-down beliefs you cling to that makes it feel a little better knowing that you’re settling for less than brilliant?

What is the label you’ve hung around your neck that excuses you from claiming your badassery?

 

What?

 

You have to name it to finally claim it and break the power it holds over you my friend.

 

Here’s my take:

 

YOU FUCKING ROCK!

 

Plain and simple.

No arguing the fact.

 

Your potential is unlimited.

Your creative abilities outstanding.

The work you’re here to do, transformational.

 

Yet, we live in a lottle fucked up time when brilliance is being suppressed,

shamed,

attacked,

by the masses who are simply too dumb-ass lazy to do the work.

 

The real work.

 

Where you question EVERYTHING.

Not from a space of wanting to be right.

But from a genuine desire to grow, to improve, to expand,

understanding that this is how we bring positive change to the world.

 

Where you remember who YOU are,

what matters to you,

not to make others wrong,

but to have a solid foundation from which to live in honour.

 

Where you connect to your DESIRES and have the audacity to bring them to fruition,

without worrying that your win means a loss for another,

knowing that this scarcity mindset is what has so many stuck in pain and poverty.

 

For you to start living a life of honour,

you have to stop looking around at everyone else,

you have to stop asking for permission,

you have to stop comparing yourself,

you have to stop shaming yourself,

you have to stop blaming others,

you have to stop asking random strangers what they’re working on,

what they’re doing,

what they’re learning,

because

IT DOESN’T FUCKING MATTER!

 

The only thing that matters in your life,

is YOU!

 

Why are people so nosy about what everyone else is doing?

Because they have forgotten who they are!

They have abandoned themselves so many years ago,

they don’t know what they like,

what they want,

what they believe,

what they treasure.

 

So they’re wandering around aimlessly on the internet,

looking for a spark of inspiration,

a moment of clarity,

fuck,

most think they’re going to find the secret to life on social media.

 

Constantly signing up for the next training,

the next shiny object,

thinking if they just learn enough steps, techniques, systems,

they will have their break-through,

leading to overnight success.

 

Chasing an illusion of success as portrayed by others.

 

Listen Cupcake,

you have to stop learning before you REMEMBER.

 

Learning random shit is a waste of your precious time and keeps taking you away from iconic results.

 

THIS is the key to unlocking your thrive.

You have to REMEMBER who YOU are at your core FIRST.

You have to REMEMBER what YOU desire to bring to fruition FIRST.

You have to REMEMBER what YOU value above all at this time FIRST.

You have to REMEMBER what will light YOU up FIRST.

 

And then,

from this space of KNOWING YOU,

you go and learn the relevant and specific skills which will align you to your own definition of success.

 

Once you remember,

you’re in the ZONE baby!

You don’t have tolerance to sit around listening to others whining and complaining.

You don’t have any inclination to sit on Facebook and poke or wave at random people.

You don’t have any interest in asking everyone else their goals.

 

Does this seem selfish?

 

Good.

 

What society deems selfish,

is SELF!

 

Self-love.

Self-acceptance.

Self-appreciation.

Self-respect.

 

From which we live a life of integrity and honour.

Without which,

we have fuck-all!

 

What will it take for you to understand that if you don’t have YOU,

you have nothing?

 

All the external stuff that you think will bring you joy,

all the polyfilla medication that disconnects you from the power of your emotions,

all the codependent relationships that makes you feel needed,

all the online games you think will bring you adventure and stimulation,

means NOTHING at all as it simply keeps you out of integrity.

 

Your Soul KNOWS,

and she will not rest whilst you’re off the path.

THAT’S the pain you’re feeling.

THAT’S the exhaustion that has you dragging your feet.

 

The fact that you’re living a life without honour.

Which means you’re a fucking traitor to yourself.

Which translates into you saying to yourself that

you’re irrelevant,

unimportant,

not enough to take a stand for.

 

Stop that shit!

 

Stop signing up for things that crams more into your over-full mind and start claiming time and space for introspection.

Stop making yourself less important than everyone else and start being your first and last priority every day.

Stop dimming yourself to spare the feelings of others.

Choose to be your radiant self,

because you see the strength in others,

and you honour their free will and personal decisions as much as you honour and respect your own.

 

It’s time to reclaim yourself.

It’s time to return your honour.

It’s time to #RiseAlpha!

 

Only death is inevitable.

Thriving is the choice of the brave.

 

Live with honour.

Anel.

PS:  Coaching is NOT about teaching.  Coaching is about creating a powerful space for remembering.  If you’re an aspiring coach, and you want to make an informed decision on whether or not professional coaching is the right career path for you, check out this Free Coaching Demystified Video Series I’ve created especially for you.

Will you DARE be one of the few courageous enough to create a life you love?

Hmmmmm, I’m feeling a tad mellow this morning.

I’ve just come in from a 4 am walk.

The moon is full, shining brilliantly in her mysterious way.

Every surface covered in frost – sparkling diamond autumn leaves finds me catching my breath in appreciation of beauty.

 

I LOVE my life.

 

As I continue to walk, I drop into every aspect of it –

from my body,

to my epic ride yesterday,

my boys,

my company,

my clients,

my friends,

my steaming hot coffee which was ready when I woke,

my day ahead,

every person,

every event,

every moment,

that got me to this exact place.

 

It’s a work of art which fills me with so much appreciation, my eyes leak love.

 

Thank you Universe.

More please.

 

It surprises me that I’m the only person out there,

taking the time to greet the day as night still lingers.

 

Walking for no reason other than connection.

Connection with myself,

my higher self,

my Creator,

my desires,

my truth,

my current environment.

 

And I realised that the reason I’m out there,

tears of joy dripping down my chin,

is because I chose LOVE.

 

Real love.

Starting with myself.

 

To get to this moment in time, I had to release SO MUCH.

Like so many of my fellow travellers, I was brainwashed to believe that my joy comes from the happiness of others.

That’s such a load of codependent crock!

 

What I’ve learned in the process is that NOBODY and NOTHING can make you happy.

Happiness,

like any other emotion,

comes from within.

 

It’s YOUR responsibility to choose to be happy.

It’s YOUR responsibility to figure out what happiness feels like.

From this space, it’s YOUR responsibility to create a life that fills you with joy.

A life you love.

A life that honours your values, your desires, your dreams, your purpose.

 

If others choose to share periods of that life,

because they’re on a similar vibration of love and joy,

that ‘s FABULOUS.

If they choose to leave,

that’s perfect too.

 

It’s about bloody time that we stop putting self-sacrifice on a pedestal!

 

Think about it Darling –

self-sacrifice is nothing more than you abandoning what matters to YOU,

what makes YOU happy,

what makes YOU grow,

what makes YOU thrive,

SO THAT you can be in service to another???

 

How the hell does that make sense?

Let’s all be low vibrational miserable old farts and then create a thriving family, thriving community, thriving world?

 

I’m so over the idea that it doesn’t matter if we tolerate behaviours that directly contradict our core values!

So we can keep the peace.

So that we can live in harmony.

Every time YOU ‘keep the peace’,

what you’re in fact saying to yourself is that YOU don’t matter.

That something external is more important than YOU.

 

How does that feel???

I’ll tell you how it felt to me – LIKE SHIT!

 

Every time I ate something that felt out of alignment to me,

I was telling myself that another’s addiction to the poison they put in fast food was more important than my HEALTH!

Every time I watched a movie that made me feel physically ill,

I was telling myself that the decensitised horror called entertainment of another was more important than my VIBRATION!

Every time I sat in a conversation where others were complaining and gossiping,

I was telling myself that being available as a dumping ground for another was more important than my INTEGRITY!

 

I was telling myself that MY LIFE DIDN’T MATTER.

That I was simply born to be used by others.

 

FUCK THAT SHIT.

I’m the MOST important person in my life.

It’s MY LIFE we’re talking about!

 

You might think that I’m over-dramatising.

This is what the system wants you to think.

Because when we take the individual out of the equation,

we think that the collective will thrive.

Except, the collective is made up of individuals.

Which means EVERY PERSON MATTERS.

YOU MATTER MORE THAN THEY’VE LED YOU TO BELIEVE!

 

It’s simply not possible to live in a state of self-abandonment,

and connect to true love.

It’s simply not possible to live a life built on lies,

and BE your BEST self.

 

You have to choose!

 

Do you want to fit in with the sheople,

or do you want to think for yourself,

choose for yourself,

honour yourself,

be your BEST motherfucking self,

and from this space,

create a life reflecting LOVE?

 

It takes courage my friend.

In the beginning everyone tells you that they love you.

That they’re inspired by the vision you’re committed to creating.

That they support you.

Until you become scarce during crunch times.

 

And make no mistake,

for high achievers there will always be crunch times.

When you’ve set the next incredible goal,

and it’s head down, arse up.

 

That’s when people will show you their level of connection to themselves.

Those who choose to love themselves,

to be committed to their own happiness,

their own lives,

their own purpose,

will remain stable in their treatment of you.

They will always be there.

No dependency.

Simply appreciation.

 

The rest,

well,

I don’t have to spell it out as I know for sure you’ve experienced it before.

 

In the past I used to get so caught up in the drama of others.

I would sit on their emotional roller coaster.

Every time feeling myself abandoning self-love,

choosing fear instead.

Fear that they will leave me.

Fear that they will blame me for them feeling bad.

Fear that people will think I’m a selfish, cold, inconsiderate bitch.

Fear of ending up alone and lonely.

 

I’m no longer available for emotional blackmail.

THIS IS NOT LOVE!

 

Love is NOT dependent on the behaviour of another.

Love is an overflow to all around you.

And it starts with the self.

 

I choose love.

I choose to stay faithful to my life purpose of bringing back art and beauty and creative expression.

I choose to stay committed to holding a space for alphas to connect to their truth, their pride, their thrive.

 

What do you choose today Hunny?

 

Will you choose to keep sacrificing yourself for the greater lie?

Or will you find the courage to create a life you truly love?

Will I see you out at 4 am,

cheeks wet with appreciation?

 

Only death is inevitable.

Thriving truly is the choice of the brave.

 

Live with honour.

Anel.

 

PS:  If you’re an aspiring coach, and you want to make an informed decision on whether or not professional coaching is the right career path for you, check out this Free Coaching Demystified Video Series I’ve created especially for you.

 

To what degree would your life transform if you stopped settling?

What are you available for?

I’m not talking about the amazing things you SAY you’re available for.

I’m referring to what’s actually showing up in your physical reality.

 

The depth of your relationships.

The shape of your body.

The quality of your work.

The stimulation of your conversations.

The state of your home.

 

I don’t understand why we’ve allowed average to become an acceptable standard.

I don’t understand why society decided that breeding minions was more desirable than nurturing artists.

I don’t understand why we continue to embrace a culture of fear,

where few dare stand out,

fewer dare speak their truth,

simply because it’s not the same as everyone else’s truth.

 

I don’t understand why we’re told from infancy to stop being so greedy,

and to just be grateful for what we have.

Is it any fucking wonder that so many believe in scarcity,

in limited resources,

that we’re consuming too much and therefor we’re all going to end up living on Mars

or die on a decaying earth?

 

I don’t understand why our schooling system still exists when quite frankly it’s failing our children.

I don’t understand why drugs that subdue emotions have not only become legal, but acceptable.

 

I don’t understand why the hell we think it’s okay for millions to be depressed,

because it’s easier to deal with those who have no will left to live,

they’re very quiet,

rather than PASSIONATE BADASS MOTHERFUCKERS

ready to fight for what they ACTUALLY deserve.

 

Looking back I finally understand why kick-boxing shifted me out of my depressed (oppressed, suppressed) state.

It’s simply not possible to go from SAD to GLAD.

But, you sure as hell can shift your arse from SAD to MAD.

And kickboxing was the PERFECT vehicle for this.

I could finally connect to the FURY inside me and unleash it onto that big, red bag.

 

I recall a specific day when I asked my then husband to hold the bag for me,

I was working through a somewhat demonic state of suppression of my truth with a particular individual,

the bag swinging wildly out of control.

After less than a minute he stood back,

stated he simply couldn’t stand to see the anger on my face.

He didn’t like this side of me.

It’s not what he wanted in a wife.

He walked away.

 

That’s it!

People would rather have us docile and subdued,

than passionate, outspoken, standing in our true power.

 

Fuck that.

 

For it was only once I harnessed the power in my anger,

accepting and appreciating the FULL range of my emotions,

that I could finally move from MAD to GLAD.

 

Where does the anger come from?

 

SETTLING FOR MEDIOCRE ANYTHING!

 

Where does the sad come from?

 

PLACING APPROVAL FROM OTHERS ABOVE PRIDE IN OURSELVES.

 

We hold our tongues.

We settle for less.

We make our desires wrong.

We feel bad about the fact that beauty and abundance and art and excellence and meaningful conversations actually matter to us.

We stop believing in ourselves.

We stop valuing our own opinions.

We stop accepting ourselves.

And the abandonment of self for the belonging to the tribe,

rips us apart,

and in the separation from the self,

we find death of our joy.

 

AND WE’RE NOT GETTING INFURIATED?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH US?

 

Look Sunshine,

I believe that you are powerful.

I believe that you are worthy of ALL your desires.

Furthermore, regardless of WHAT your desires are,

I believe they are good and crucial for YOUR expansion and growth.

 

I believe that the “EMPOWERED” everyone’s talking about,

you know,

the empowered masculine and the empowered feminine,

is simply the BEST of ourselves.

Fully empowered means completely liberated from bullshit.

Fully empowered means completely FREE to choose.

Fully empowered means complete responsibility for self.

Fully empowered means radical self-acceptance, self-appreciation and self-love.

 

It’s not about being stronger than anyone else.

It’s about bloody time we take everyone else out of the equation.

This is our time to return to ourselves.

To start with ourselves.

To look after ourselves.

From this space,

we can ONLY create magnificence,

and those who choose to share our experience,

will be grateful for our selfish stance.

 

Where are you settling?

WHERE?

Be honest with yourself.

 

This shit matters.

Settling doesn’t make you a good person.

It doesn’t make you humble.

It makes you a selfish and irresponsible ass!

As long as YOU settle,

YOU are not being YOUR BEST self.

Which means YOU are screwing over yourself and EVERYONE you claim to love.

 

#RiseAlphas!

 

Become unavailable for martyrdom.

Become unavailable for average relationships.

Become unavailable for okay conversations.

Become unavailable for sub-standard work.

Become unavailable for being out of shape.

Become unavailable for imitation.

Become unavailable for anyone who is not committed to THEIR personal thrive.

 

Nothing will ever change until individuals choose to stop the cycle of codependency.

Nothing will ever change until individuals start focusing on sorting out their own instead of rescuing everyone else.

Nothing will ever change until individuals speak out their truth regardless of how upstream it is.

Nothing will ever change until YOU accept YOU’RE THE INDIVIDUAL.

 

#RiseAlphas!

 

It’s time for the return of magnificence.

It’s time for YOUR return to thrive.

 

Only death is inevitable.

Thriving is always the choice of the Alphas.

 

Live with honour.

Anel.

 

PS:  Here’s a special message for every Aspiring Coach who desires the confidence and skills required to coach masterfully and be recognised as the go-to expert in your field, but can’t find a program that facilitates deep personal transformation and individual private coaching to unlock your true potential.

Hey, my name is Anel, founder of The Alpha Coach Academy and if you want to succeed as a professional coach, then pay very close attention!

Many aspiring coaches suffer from the idea that coaching requires nothing more than a pretty website and an online presence to make easy money.

But nothing could be further from the truth.

And if you have a deep desire to impact thousands whilst building an empire and create a lifestyle where you thrive…. then THIS is exactly what you’re looking for.

I’d like to introduce you to “The Alpha Apprenticeship” which empowers you to be a transformational coach by experiencing your own personal journey, cultivating a success mindset, and building an empire of passion!

“The Alpha Apprenticeship” makes it simple for you to:

> Build your profitable business with confidence…

> serve a global community having you go to bed with a deep sense of satisfaction at night….

> be recognised as an expert in your field with the qualifications, methodologies and programs that sets you apart from the rest….

> be coached privately by a master coach with more than a decade experience coaching high performers to achieve their ‘impossible’ goals…

> Stop the feast and famine cycle which has so many coaches struggling to make ends meet, instead creating a life of freedom, impact and thrive….

… and much, MUCH more!

And what makes this even better?

Now you never have to worry again about imposter syndrome, that voice in your head that tells you that you’ll be revealed as a fraud, causing action-paralysis!

Which also means you’re not stuck feeling like you will attract vampiric clients who drain you, or no clients at all, and eventually you will give up, exhausted, defeated, and choose a mediocre life of existence. I see it happen every day..

And best of all… you’ll start seeing results with “The Alpha Apprenticeship” almost immediately, in fact previous apprentices have successfully signed up paying clients within their first 3 months with no prior experience or mailing list. and it costs less than a third of private coaching, and that’s included as well..

So again, if you’re an aspiring coach who wants to impact thousands whilst building a profitable business and create a lifestyle where you thrive., understand this:

> Due to the high personal touch I have very limited spaces available…

> the market is wisening up, and the days where untrained, unqualified coaches can survive, is coming to an end. The standards of the industry is being raised once more so now is the time to become part of the 1% in the 1% of alpha coaches….

> This is your opportunity to learn the art of coaching, build your legacy, and find a community driven by standards of excellence….

And “The Alpha Apprenticeship” from The Alpha Coach Academy holds the key to your success with coach certification and business building.

Message me for details and apply Today!

If you think you HAVE to do it, don’t fucking do it!

Whoa, it took FOREVER for the penny to drop –

I’ve heard it said in so many ways for years,

but I have this weird tendency of wanting to figure shit out for myself.

And until I do,

I stubbornly experiment with the theories creating evidence for both sides.

Until I get to the tipping point and then stand in wonder.

 

I’m going to attempt to say this in a way that more people like me, can understand.

 

Now, first off,

I’m the “Just Fucking Do It” girl,

and that doesn’t change.

At the end of the day I know my people THRIVE from taking action,

the hustle is our breakfast smoothie,

the obstacles our jam,

the sweat our joy.

 

We have NO desire to sit around all day long,

doing diddly squat,

drinking martinis

and have someone else wipe our arses.

 

The breakthrough is, that we GET to do it all.

We don’t HAVE to do anything!

 

Stay with me,

shit is about to get airy fairy AF.

 

Okay, so I do believe that we’re part of this incredible universal force

that creates galaxies and unicorns and fluffy bunnies (HA!).

I also believe we create everything in our life experience,

through our focus,

through our beliefs,

through our stories,

through our energetic alignment,

through our action-expression.

 

What I’ve also come to learn is the moment we think it,

it’s already DONE!

Taken care of.

It’s like the entire Universe is at your beck and call all day long,

and every time you ask for something,

it says YES!

Always YES.

Never NO – this is important to understand.

 

Problem is, most of the time, people don’t think about what they’re asking for!

They say “I’m so sick of being broke!

The Universe hears broke and says YES.

They say “I’m so lonely all the time.”

The Universe hears lonely and says YES.

They say “I’m so fat.

The Universe hears fat and says YES.

 

You already know what happens, right?

You get MORE of the shit.

Even though you’re taking all the steps they’re telling you will make you rich.

You stay broke because that’s what you’re language is focused on.

Even though you connect with every person on Tinder, you never meet one that you connect with deeply.

You stay lonely because that’s your dominant intention.

Even though you go to the gym 7 days a week, drink every diet pill on the planet, eat more lettuce than a rabbit.

You stay fat because that’s what you say you are.

 

YOUR ACTIONS ARE IRRELEVANT BECAUSE YOU GET WHAT YOU ASK FOR!

 

I HIGHLY recommend that you stop asking for what you DON’T want,

and you figure out what the fuck you actually do want!

 

Next, it’s time to pay attention to your emotions.

Yes, I’m talking feelings again.

 

For two reasons:

  1.  Everything that we say we want, is because of how we want to feel.  The moment you understand the emotions you’re actually after, and you find ways in which they’re available for you, boom baby, magic happens.
  2. Your emotions is your GPS on your path.  Remember that game we played as kids?  When you would be blind-folded and you had to find someone or something and a buddy would say hotter and colder?  Well, your higher self is kinda playing that game with you as well.  She knows where your desires are, and when you think thoughts that has you fucking off in a different direction, she shouts “Colder” and you feel like shit.  Either sad or mad or frustrated or defeated or physically ill!  If you think about it, it’s not as if she’s going to throw a bucket of cold water over you every time, so she cleverly uses emotions.  Have you noticed when you think negatively of something, like it’s too hard, or probably not going to work, that he’s probably going to leave you, you feel UGH.  Well that’s because your current bullshit stories are taking you AWAY from your desires.  In the same way, when you feel like this is easy as pie, that you are adored, that things are working out perfectly, you feel as high as a kite!!  That’s because you’re thinking the way your higher self KNOWS.

 

PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR FEELINGS!

 

Since we’re on the child-game path let’s keep going down here…

 

So the Universe is this FABULOUS Santa Clause that ONLY says YES!

This one doesn’t give a damn if others judge you as naughty or nice.

He just says yes.

 

Every time you ask, it’s already done.

Except, it wouldn’t be any fun if all we had to do is ask and POOF, it’s right there in front of us.

Oh I know you think it would be awesome,

like having Aladin’s lamp,

except, we would feel rather obsolete wouldn’t we?

 

Why do we go treasure hunting as kids?

Because it’s fun!

Why do parents give their kids tasks to do to get what they asked for, even though they’ve already got it wrapped in the cupboard?

Because it gives the child a sense of satisfaction, a sense of pride, a sense of achievement when they accomplish what they set out to do and VIOLA.

Why would the universe take that away from us???

 

Have you noticed that when you set a goal and you think you HAVE to do things in a certain way,

because someone else said that’s the way it has to be done or else you’re doomed to failure,

it feels TERRIBLE?!

Or is it just me?

I know the moment I get told what to do and that is HAS to be done this way, my rebellious nature kicks in and either I won’t do it at all or I will do it reluctantly and mediocre results will be had at best.

 

It took me a long time to understand that the crappy feeling was because in my heart of hearts I know I don’t HAVE to do anything in a certain way.

I’m an artist to the core.

A creative spirit wanting to do things my way.

A new way.

Taking little bits and pieces from different modalities,

mash it all together,

and create something unique that feels fun!

This is where I get my best results from.

 

The truth is that I KNOW for CERTAIN that once I’m clear on my desire, it’s already in the bag.

All I have to do is align my energy to it and it comes into manifested form.

Which means, if I ask for something because it will have me feeling more grounded, more expanded, more joyful, more alive,

doing the things that leaves me feeling frustrated, shackled, and bummed out,

takes me AWAY from my desire.

Instead, I get to know it’s mine for the taking,

and it’s time to PLAY.

What can I do so that I can feel useful and required in the process of creation (there’s purpose for my existence), whilst learning and growing and having fun?

What can I create that’s not been done before thereby giving people new tools to mish and mash for their own enjoyment?

Knowing that as long as I’m having fun and feeling grounded, expanding, joyful, a-trhive,

I can’t fuck it up!

 

Before you argue,

just ask yourself which feels better:

Thinking you HAVE to do it a certain way otherwise you’re screwed,

or thinking you GET to have fun doing it your way and success is guaranteed???

 

Only death is inevitable my friend.

Thrive is the choice of those brave enough to actually PLAY the game of life.

 

Live with honour.

Anel.

PS:  Here’s a special message for every Aspiring Coach who desires the confidence and skills required to coach masterfully and be recognised as the go-to expert in your field, but can’t find a program that facilitates deep personal transformation and individual private coaching to unlock your true potential.

Hey, my name is Anel, founder of The Alpha Coach Academy and if you want to succeed as a professional coach, then pay very close attention!

Many aspiring coaches suffer from the idea that coaching requires nothing more than a pretty website and an online presence to make easy money.

But nothing could be further from the truth.

And if you have a deep desire to impact thousands whilst building an empire and create a lifestyle where you thrive…. then THIS is exactly what you’re looking for.

I’d like to introduce you to “The Alpha Apprenticeship” which empowers you to be a transformational coach by experiencing your own personal journey, cultivating a success mindset, and building an empire of passion!

“The Alpha Apprenticeship” makes it simple for you to:

> Build your profitable business with confidence…

> serve a global community having you go to bed with a deep sense of satisfaction at night….

> be recognised as an expert in your field with the qualifications, methodologies and programs that sets you apart from the rest….

> be coached privately by a master coach with more than a decade experience coaching high performers to achieve their ‘impossible’ goals…

> Stop the feast and famine cycle which has so many coaches struggling to make ends meet, instead creating a life of freedom, impact and thrive….

… and much, MUCH more!

And what makes this even better?

Now you never have to worry again about imposter syndrome, that voice in your head that tells you that you’ll be revealed as a fraud, causing action-paralysis!

Which also means you’re not stuck feeling like you will attract vampiric clients who drain you, or no clients at all, and eventually you will give up, exhausted, defeated, and choose a mediocre life of existence. I see it happen every day..

And best of all… you’ll start seeing results with “The Alpha Apprenticeship” almost immediately, in fact previous apprentices have successfully signed up paying clients within their first 3 months with no prior experience or mailing list. and it costs less than a third of private coaching, and that’s included as well..

So again, if you’re an aspiring coach who wants to impact thousands whilst building a profitable business and create a lifestyle where you thrive., understand this:

> Due to the high personal touch I have very limited spaces available…

> the market is wisening up, and the days where untrained, unqualified coaches can survive, is coming to an end. The standards of the industry is being raised once more so now is the time to become part of the 1% in the 1% of alpha coaches….

> This is your opportunity to learn the art of coaching, build your legacy, and find a community driven by standards of excellence….

And “The Alpha Apprenticeship” from The Alpha Coach Academy holds the key to your success with coach certification and business building.

Message me for details and apply Today!

You’ll get what you don’t want until you know what you want…

Are you over yourself yet?

Are you done sitting there every day telling yourself what you’re sick and tired of?

Are you done thinking that life is happening TO you?

Are you ready to take back your power and become

ALPHA?

 

I have to confess,

for the longest time,

I was lost and confused as well.

Entrenched in the culture of victimhood,

I surrounded myself with those for whom complaining is the only topic of conversation.

Without it,

there’s simply nothing to discuss.

 

Until I woke up exhausted from listening to my own bullshit.

Honestly,

it’s fucking BORING.

Especially since those who spend their energy and time bemoaning their lot in life,

never actually do jack shit to change anything.

 

I’m NOT that person!

I’m NOT a helpless little victim.

I’m NOT naturally negative.

 

But this is what’s happening in the domain of the average masses.

After all, every time a woman moans about how tired she is of doing everything for everyone else,

the choir sings “AMEN SISTER!”

When a man complains how tired he is of feeling like an unappreciated ATM,

the brotherhood raises a glass “I’ll drink to that!”

 

Oh

for

shits

sakes!

The reason 99% of people are stuck in misery, is because they never take the time to figure out what they TRULY desire,

and more importantly,

they’re more loyal to the status quo,

than thrive!

 

If you don’t have very clear desires,

all you focus on, is what you DON’T want.

And what you focus on,

grows.

 

How do I put this more clearly?

 

If you’re constantly telling me how you feel unappreciated,

you show up as an unacknowledged slave, even to the little people called children.

You TRAIN those little beauties to be beasts,

and they have no choice but to treat you this way.

How can you expect respect from ANYONE else when you clearly have zero respect for yourself???

 

Good news!

The fact that you’ve taken your powerful self and crawl around all day long,

when this goes against EVERYTHING inside of you,

shows me that you’re a tough motherfucker.

The pain is excruciating, yet you endure.

Resilient AF.

 

Another common example:

If you find yourself telling everyone how exhausted you are,

burnt out,

your behaviour will see you sitting on your arse,

lacing your body with poisonous shit,

and you will feel more tired because it takes immense EFFORT to lift those extra ten, twenty, fifty kilograms with a body that’s being destroyed from the inside out!

 

You think it doesn’t matter?

Why don’t you go carry a ten kg bag of sugar for a day and tell me you don’t feel it!

Just because you’ve acclimatised your body to the extra weight, doesn’t mean that you’re not paying a price.

The good news for you is that if you can have the commitment and dedication to eat that much shit to pick up that much weight,

once you turn your attention on the opposite desire,

you already have everything needed to ensure success.

 

Except you don’t see it that way do you?

Instead you say you lack willpowerdo you have any idea how much willpower it takes to stuff another bite into your already over full stomach when it feels like you’re going to burst?

You say that you lack commitmentdo you know how much commitment it takes to get your arse to the cupboard every time to fetch another snack?

 

Wherever you find yourself today is because of what you focus on.

And if you’re not ecstatic with what you see,

stop talking about it!

If you say that you don’t know what you want –

YOU WANT CLARITY!

You’re welcome.

If you say “Yes but….”

Fuck BUT!

You’ve created EVERYTHING which means you can create ANYTHING.

 

You create as you state.

So use your words wisely.

You think putting yourself down makes you look humble and human?

Bullshit.

It keeps you stuck in your self-fulfilling prophecy of doom.

 

My invitation to you today is to commit to CLARITY!

Get clear on what you truly desire.

Get clear on where you are.

Get clear on what got you here – the not so pretty, and also the underlying gold.

 

That’s it.

Just get CLEAR.

 

If that’s too much of an ask,

then just admit that you have no desire to thrive.

 

After all Darling,

as you well know by now,

only death is inevitable.

Thriving is always the choice of the brave.

 

Live with honour.

Anel.

PS:  Here’s a special message for every Aspiring Coach who desires the confidence and skills required to coach masterfully and be recognised as the go-to expert in your field, but can’t find a program that facilitates deep personal transformation and individual private coaching to unlock your true potential.

Hey, my name is Anel, founder of The Alpha Coach Academy and if you want to succeed as a professional coach, then pay very close attention!

Many aspiring coaches suffer from the idea that coaching requires nothing more than a pretty website and an online presence to make easy money.

But nothing could be further from the truth.

And if you have a deep desire to impact thousands whilst building an empire and create a lifestyle where you thrive…. then THIS is exactly what you’re looking for.

I’d like to introduce you to “The Alpha Apprenticeship” which empowers you to be a transformational coach by experiencing your own personal journey, cultivating a success mindset, and building an empire of passion!

“The Alpha Apprenticeship” makes it simple for you to:

> Build your profitable business with confidence…

> serve a global community having you go to bed with a deep sense of satisfaction at night….

> be recognised as an expert in your field with the qualifications, methodologies and programs that sets you apart from the rest….

> be coached privately by a master coach with more than a decade experience coaching high performers to achieve their ‘impossible’ goals…

> Stop the feast and famine cycle which has so many coaches struggling to make ends meet, instead creating a life of freedom, impact and thrive….

… and much, MUCH more!

And what makes this even better?

Now you never have to worry again about imposter syndrome, that voice in your head that tells you that you’ll be revealed as a fraud, causing action-paralysis!

Which also means you’re not stuck feeling like you will attract vampiric clients who drain you, or no clients at all, and eventually you will give up, exhausted, defeated, and choose a mediocre life of existence. I see it happen every day..

And best of all… you’ll start seeing results with “The Alpha Apprenticeship” almost immediately, in fact previous apprentices have successfully signed up paying clients within their first 3 months with no prior experience or mailing list. and it costs less than a third of private coaching, and that’s included as well..

So again, if you’re an aspiring coach who wants to impact thousands whilst building a profitable business and create a lifestyle where you thrive., understand this:

> Due to the high personal touch I have very limited spaces available…

> the market is wisening up, and the days where untrained, unqualified coaches can survive, is coming to an end. The standards of the industry is being raised once more so now is the time to become part of the 1% in the 1% of alpha coaches….

> This is your opportunity to learn the art of coaching, build your legacy, and find a community driven by standards of excellence….

And “The Alpha Apprenticeship” from The Alpha Coach Academy holds the key to your success with coach certification and business building.

Message me for details and apply Today!

Honour and respect to those committed to the art!

I’m just going to get straight to the point.

 

ENOUGH OF RAPING THE ART!

 

There’s an art in everything.

A particular skill-set mastered through years of continuous practice.

Mastery that is obtained by those willing to dedicate their lives to the practice.

Not willing to bend to the demand from the masses for shortcuts.

 

There’s an art in any sport.

There’s an art in any expression of passion.

There’s an art in any profession.

 

And then there’s fucking mediocrity!

 

The lazy mentality of bullshit baffles brains.

The ones who usually make the most noise,

effectively confusing Jo Public,

until their new definition of the watered down version,

becomes the acceptable norm.

 

There is a price to pay that nobody is prepared to talk about:

a price of reduced quality,

a price in irresponsible practice,

a price for ignorance.

 

Let’s talk some specifics,

and I’m by no means saying all other areas are exempt,

I’m simply highlighting industries that I have personal experience in.

Again, this is a gross generalisation,

as in every industry there’s still mastery.

Thank fuck!

 

I have a passion for fitness.

Why?

Kickboxing saved me from the nightmare of therapy and drugs.

Cycling prevented me from self-destructing.

IronMan unlocked my belief in myself.

 

I believe our bodies are instrumental in our success and our ability to experience the fullness of life.

There is an art in every single sport.

Your body requires years of training to cope with increased weight, effort and output.

It requires practicing the basics of every movement, thereby strengthening the micro muscles most aren’t even aware of, before going into the more complex.

 

So when I see an unqualified person teaching a Cross-fit class,

because it’s the latest flavour in the industry,

fuck the poor assholes who trust him and get injured in the process,

my blood boils!

 

Speak to any medical professional and when you say “Cross-fit” they say

‘NOOOOOOOO!

Too many injuries.

The sport isn’t safe.’

And it’s not that the sport isn’t safe,

it’s that unqualified ignoramuses present classes,

encouraging people to go straight into advanced exercises with zero foundation in place.

The same goes for EVERY sport.

 

Yes, I believe in clients taking personal responsibility.

I also believe in professionals taking professional responsibility!

 

Let’s talk my obsession:

Life Coaching.

This is a profession that I’m passionate about,

it’s transformed who I am as a person.

From being a fear-filled victim of false beliefs handed down to me,

to a consciously choosing, empowered woman.

 

Quite frankly, I’ve stopped calling myself a life coach as I didn’t want to be associated with what I witness in industry.

So this is me publicly kicking my own arse and taking a stand!

 

I’m a little perplexed by the fact that if someone practices as a shrink without any formal training, we can sue them for malpractice.

Yet this is not the case in the industry of coaching.

In fact, most people don’t have a clue of what life coaching truly is.

 

Case in point:  last night I saw a thread in a Facebook group where a young man asked if you have to be a certain age to be a Life Coach.  This was followed by HUNDREDS of comments degrading my profession.  Indicating that being a life coach implies that you’ve got the secret to life and you’re going to teach others how to live fabulously.

Nothing can be further from the truth!

 

First off:

COACHING IS NOT MENTORING!

Mentoring is you having created a specific result in your life, and you teach the steps you’ve taken to achieve said outcome.

This makes the process easier for others as they don’t have to go through the same learning as you did.  You get to show them what you’ve tried that didn’t work so they don’t have to take the time to make the same mistakes.

However, you ONLY know THIS way that you teach, and if they don’t get results, that’s it.

 

The International Coach Federation defines life coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.

IT’S ABOUT YOUR CLIENT!

 

Yes, we get to share some tools and strategies that have created results for ourselves and other clients when appropriate.

The difference is, we’re not ATTACHED to said strategies.

It’s not a case of if it doesn’t work for the client in front of us, that we say, “Oh well, sorry for you!” and leave them hanging.

As a coach we take the client on a journey of self-discovery, uncovering their personal gifts and methodologies from which to create something new.

There’s an art to this.

There’s a skill-set which has to be learned and practiced.

There’s an identity that has to be cultivated.

 

Coaching is SACRED.

When you choose to partner with a client, you understand the responsibility you have as this person gives you their trust. Don’t you fucking dare disrespect that!

It means that every conversation is treated with respect and confidentiality is a given.

It means that you ensure you work with your own coach or therapist or mentor, whichever you need to work with at this time, to keep your energy clean and keep your personal triggers and judgement out of the equation.

It means that you take exquisite care of yourself so that you show the fuck up for your client in your session with the professionalism they deserve.

It means that you only take the client to where you are competent.

If you have no therapeutic training, you don’t go delving into their past and drag up old hurts because you’re caught up in the drama, and then have no clue how to shift them back to their empowered self.

 

Fact is, there are very few coaches in the industry.  90% are mentors!

But for some reason ‘coaching’ sounds sexier than ‘mentoring’ so that’s the way the market went.

In the process mentoring got to be the neglected little brother standing in the corner and I know outstanding mentors who never charge their worth because people seem to think it should be done for free.

In the same breath, life coaching is getting a really bad rap in the industry as most don’t have a clue what it is.  Every Tom, Dick and Meredith calls themselves a coach with ZERO training, ZERO coaching skills, NEVER having gone through the journey with a qualified professional themselves.

 

Yes, there are many ways to get to the same outcome.  I personally know BRILLIANT coaches without a formal qualification, BUT they have been working with their own coaches for years, they devour personal development, they are committed to the art.

 

At some stage we need to start understanding the power of coaching and take responsibility for our industry.

 

Neglecting to do so, is doing so much harm!

So many people sign up for coaching with false expectations,

thinking it’s a magic pill.

You see them coming out the other end more broke and broken than when they went in.

 

Okay I’m getting off my coaching soap box now.

 

Because it’s not just about coaching.

 

It’s about any and every profession.

 

FUCKING TAKE PRIDE!

 

I don’t understand why anyone would want to just do a job,

instead of being an artist!

 

My invitation to you is to raise the bar.

For yourself.

For everyone else in your industry.

Yes, the masses will always settle for average everything.

It doesn’t mean YOU have to.

 

#RISEALPHAS!

 

Only death is inevitable.

Thriving is always the choice of the brave.

 

Live with honour.

Anel.

 

PS:  Here’s a special message for every Aspiring Coach who desires the confidence and skills required to coach masterfully and be recognised as the go-to expert in your field, but can’t find a program that facilitates deep personal transformation and individual private coaching to unlock your true potential.

Hey, my name is Anel, founder of The Alpha Coach Academy and if you want to succeed as a professional coach, then pay very close attention!

Many aspiring coaches suffer from the idea that coaching requires nothing more than a pretty website and an online presence to make easy money.

But nothing could be further from the truth.

And if you have a deep desire to impact thousands whilst building an empire and create a lifestyle where you thrive…. then THIS is exactly what you’re looking for.

I’d like to introduce you to “The Alpha Apprenticeship” which empowers you to be a transformational coach by experiencing your own personal journey, cultivating a success mindset, and building an empire of passion!

“The Alpha Apprenticeship” makes it simple for you to:

> Build your profitable business with confidence…

> serve a global community having you go to bed with a deep sense of satisfaction at night….

> be recognised as an expert in your field with the qualifications, methodologies and programs that sets you apart from the rest….

> be coached privately by a master coach with more than a decade experience coaching high performers to achieve their ‘impossible’ goals…

> Stop the feast and famine cycle which has so many coaches struggling to make ends meet, instead creating a life of freedom, impact and thrive….

… and much, MUCH more!

And what makes this even better?

Now you never have to worry again about imposter syndrome, that voice in your head that tells you that you’ll be revealed as a fraud, causing action-paralysis!

Which also means you’re not stuck feeling like you will attract vampiric clients who drain you, or no clients at all, and eventually you will give up, exhausted, defeated, and choose a mediocre life of existence. I see it happen every day..

And best of all… you’ll start seeing results with “The Alpha Apprenticeship” almost immediately, in fact previous apprentices have successfully signed up paying clients within their first 3 months with no prior experience or mailing list. and it costs less than a third of private coaching, and that’s included as well..

So again, if you’re an aspiring coach who wants to impact thousands whilst building a profitable business and create a lifestyle where you thrive., understand this:

> Due to the high personal touch I have very limited spaces available…

> the market is wisening up, and the days where untrained, unqualified coaches can survive, is coming to an end. The standards of the industry is being raised once more so now is the time to become part of the 1% in the 1% of alpha coaches….

> This is your opportunity to learn the art of coaching, build your legacy, and find a community driven by standards of excellence….

And “The Alpha Apprenticeship” from The Alpha Coach Academy holds the key to your success with coach certification and business building.

Message me for details and apply Today!

It’s about bloody time you bring all of YOU to the table!

Wow, we’ve created quite the illusion haven’t we?

Of what we are.

Of who we are.

 

All because someone chose the frequency of fear

as the foundational fabric on which to build modern society.

 

Clever bastard!

 

For in the presence of fear,

there is an absence of love.

Which, by the way, is the cure for all the bullshit that has you trembling in your boxers.

 

I’m not talking about the fairy-tale horse manure they put in baby-bottles,

painting a picture that love is about another person,

the ‘one and only’,

who will complete you.

 

Fuck that codependent shit.

 

I’m talking about love.

Pure.

Stand-alone.

The frequency which creates galaxies.

 

Do you remember what it feels like Sunshine?

Can you close your eyes right now,

place your hand on your heart,

and drop into it?

Without thinking of any particular person.

Just the pure energy which immediately brings a smile to your face.

Expansion to your aura.

Upliftment of your very soul.

 

Can you feel it?

 

OMG, it is the most incredible feeling in the world isn’t it?

 

And do you feel that the moment you connect to the frequency, there is NO fear.

Zero.

Not a drop.

 

In the presence of love there is an absence of fear.

 

More importantly,

when you connect to the frequency of love,

you drop all the masks and the walls you have erected over the years in an attempt to protect yourself,

and you bring all of you!

 

Unashamedly.

Fearlessly.

Brilliantly.

 

Why wouldn’t you?

From a space of love, there is such an unconditional acceptance and appreciation of the self,

it is selfish NOT to share ourselves with the world.

 

Does this mean that everyone in the world will accept us?

LET’S NOT BE DAFT.

It has nothing to do with who you are,

and everything to do with where they find themselves.

 

The fear in them is unable to resonate with the love in you,

and therefor they have one of two choices to make:

 

  1. They can find the courage to choose the frequency of love as well,

which will lead to a questioning of EVERYTHING they’ve held on to up until now,

which will lead to a cleansing of environment inside and out,

and change will be imminent,

not everyone likes change; or

 

2. They will have to reject the frequency of love and hold on to the fear,

which will see them lashing out at you,

rejecting you,

leaving you.

 

The GENIUS of the modern day design,

is that we’ve been indoctrinated to believe we must hold on to others for dear life.

Which is why so many who choose love,

only to get abandoned by others,

then choose the frequency of fear again.

 

Which has them get back into the taxi of codependency,

adrenaline-pumped passenger in the vehicle of another.

 

Thinking this is what exhilaration feels like;

they have a little place where they belong,

they will simply be the wind beneath another’s wings,

whilst their own dreams,

their brilliant selves,

rots in a life that feels like hell in your heart.

 

Ugh,

I’m so bored with this cycle, when you and I both know that you deserve better!

 

YOU deserve the frequency of love,

YOU deserve the frequency of self-acceptance,

YOU deserve the frequency of self-appreciation,

and WE deserve ALL OF YOU!

 

#RISEALPHAS!

 

I’ve incorporated a new ritual into my morning routine which I HIGHLY recommend you give a go or two.

But only if you actually want to increase your vibration.

Otherwise, for the love of chocolate,

DON’T do this!

 

After my journaling,

I put on my cozy beanie,

my puffer-jacket,

and whilst the world is shrouded in darkness,

I go walk and talk to Creator.

Out loud.

Out proud.

 

I start with deep gratitude and appreciation for all the new insights and clarity I’ve just received in my journaling.

Next, I connect to my spectacular environment and I focus on appreciation of individual elements, enhancing my experience of it’s beauty.

By this stage I literally stop dead in my tracks,

look up at the night sky,

and drop in the realisation that the power which creates ALL,

is focussed on little ole me right now.

 

The rush of love is the most beautiful experience in the world my friend.

 

I connect,

and then I consciously choose,

out loud,

the frequencies I want to right now.

Really allowing myself full expression and experience of the vibrations of:

LOVE

BEAUTY

CLARITY

FOCUS

EXPANSION

ABUNDANCE

OPULENCE

ANTICIPATION (which I always pronounce with the same deliciousness as Frank N. Furter)

EXCITEMENT

 

By the time I return from my walk,

I am ready to bring ALL of me to the world.

Not from a space of expecting acceptance or belonging.

Not from a space of fearing rejection.

I simply share and release.

 

So, ask yourself Darling:

just how often are you truly in the vibration of love?

When there’s no worry or fear.

When there’s no conditions to what has to be in a relationship for you to be happy.

When there’s no attachment to the outcome for the work you create.

When there’s no rules or regulations that dictate your behaviour because, from love, it’s all good.

How often?

 

And then ask yourself – how would your life transform if you chose it more?

 

Only death is inevitable.

Thriving is always the choice from a space of love.

 

Live with honour.

Anel.

PS:  Here’s a special message for every Aspiring Coach who desires the confidence and skills required to coach masterfully and be recognised as the go-to expert in your field, but can’t find a program that facilitates deep personal transformation and individual private coaching to unlock your true potential.

Hey, my name is Anel, founder of The Alpha Coach Academy and if you want to succeed as a professional coach, then pay very close attention!

Many aspiring coaches suffer from the idea that coaching requires nothing more than a pretty website and an online presence to make easy money.

But nothing could be further from the truth.

And if you have a deep desire to impact thousands whilst building an empire and create a lifestyle where you thrive…. then THIS is exactly what you’re looking for.

I’d like to introduce you to “The Alpha Apprenticeship” which empowers you to be a transformational coach by experiencing your own personal journey, cultivating a success mindset, and building an empire of passion!

“The Alpha Apprenticeship” makes it simple for you to:

> Build your profitable business with confidence…

> serve a global community having you go to bed with a deep sense of satisfaction at night….

> be recognised as an expert in your field with the qualifications, methodologies and programs that sets you apart from the rest….

> be coached privately by a master coach with more than a decade experience coaching high performers to achieve their ‘impossible’ goals…

> Stop the feast and famine cycle which has so many coaches struggling to make ends meet, instead creating a life of freedom, impact and thrive….

… and much, MUCH more!

And what makes this even better?

Now you never have to worry again about imposter syndrome, that voice in your head that tells you that you’ll be revealed as a fraud, causing action-paralysis!

Which also means you’re not stuck feeling like you will attract vampiric clients who drain you, or no clients at all, and eventually you will give up, exhausted, defeated, and choose a mediocre life of existence. I see it happen every day..

And best of all… you’ll start seeing results with “The Alpha Apprenticeship” almost immediately, in fact previous apprentices have successfully signed up paying clients within their first 3 months with no prior experience or mailing list. and it costs less than a third of private coaching, and that’s included as well..

So again, if you’re an aspiring coach who wants to impact thousands whilst building a profitable business and create a lifestyle where you thrive., understand this:

> Due to the high personal touch I have very limited spaces available…

> the market is wisening up, and the days where untrained, unqualified coaches can survive, is coming to an end. The standards of the industry is being raised once more so now is the time to become part of the 1% in the 1% of alpha coaches….

> This is your opportunity to learn the art of coaching, build your legacy, and find a community driven by standards of excellence….

And “The Alpha Apprenticeship” from The Alpha Coach Academy holds the key to your success with coach certification and business building.

Message me for details and apply Today!

When it feels like the boat is burning with no life jacket in sight!

 

If you’re choosing to read this, I know that somewhere in your life, something is burning right now.

And it’s not as if your arse is on fire with passion.

 

Fuck no Darling,

it’s hurting like hell and chances are you’re sitting there,

freaked out,

wondering how on god’s green earth you’re going to get yourself out of this one!

 

I was walking in the dark this morning,

talking out loud to the gazillion stars and telling Creator that I’m either having the time of my life,

or I’ve actually lost my motherfucking mind and ready to be locked up.

 

As I find myself without a boat once more.

Except, where in the past I would have broken down in a heap of despair,

I’m actually dancing!

 

I’ve learned that for some of us,

sitting in a little row boat feels like heaven,

for others that luxury cruise ship is the dream,

for Alphas,

it’s being dropped into shark invested waters with no vest that has thrills run down our spine.

 

Your choices:

Thrive or Die!

 

That’s it.

 

And the good news is,

that even when it feels at times that this shit is happening TO you,

A – it’s happening FOR you; and

B – you’re the one who doused the boat with fuel and dropped the match behind your back.

 

Because your soul has become BORED with the sameness,

IMPATIENT with your baby steps when she’s ready to leap off that cliff and FLY!

Your soul knows your true desires and your insistence to hold on to false safety of the known has become a little TEDIOUS.

 

Or is it just mine?

 

I know for SURE that every time I raise my hand and say YES, I’m ready for more,

shit happens lightning fast.

WAY before I think I’m ready.

Before I have ticked all the boxes of what I want in place before closing the door behind me.

 

The gift for me is that

because of who I choose to be,

because I am a resilient fucker,

because I am committed to success,

because I am not afraid of pissing my pants,

because I believe myself when I say “I Can, I Will, I Choose to, I AM”,

I tap into the most astounding creative source when I’m under pressure.

 

When I see those sharks closing in,

I don’t scramble like a headless chicken,

exciting them with my fear-dripping energy.

I USED to,

and learned very quickly that they will take chomps out of your arse before you have time to say ‘Ouchy!’

and then it’s game over as their feast begins.

 

Instead, I give myself a short container of time to freak the fuck out!

To completely lose my shit in whatever way I need to.

To lean into the fears that’s ready to engulf me.

I move IN

so that I can move THROUGH.

 

And then,

I give myself an honest talking to.

I’ll keep that piece to myself, as most will require therapy after hearing my words.

It’s raw.

It’s real.

It’s passion-infused.

 

I kick my own sweet self out of victimhood,

out of my self-induced pity party,

back to my Alpha Bitch Core.

 

Yes Darling,

I too put that t-spoon of cement in my coffee,

and I HARDEN THE FUCK UP.

 

Sharks eat pussies for breakfast.

But they flee in fear from purpose-focused-driven-committed Alphas.

 

I reconnect to my unshakable belief that EVERYTHING in my life happens FOR me.

I drop into appreciation of the current events.

And I commit to figuring out the gifts.

What has been taken off the table to create less distraction, more clarity?

How does this connect to what I’ve been brewing in the background?

How can I use this to my advantage to move even FASTER than I thought was possible?

 

By which stage I’m smiling from ear to ear

as the new possibilities FAR EXCEED what I thought was available to me before.

 

BOOM BITCHES!

 

Back on top.

Back to calm.

Ready to thrive.

 

Now I’m also going to say that this is available to me as I’ve created the evidence through years of practice.

I chose to commit to personal development first and foremost in my life.

I know that mindset IS the strategy,

because a weak mind will have you shit your pants and run in panic every time someone says BOO!

I know that an indestructible mindset comes from

Drive

Dedication

Discipline

Determination.

 

And you have to PRACTICE this every single day until it is infused into every fibre of your being and then keep practicing it.

 

This is when obstacles become part of the course that YOU choose to run.

Because it’s fucking EXHILARATING to cross the finish line and you KNOW you will!

Even when you’re face down in the mud.

Even when you’re bleeding out of your rectum.

Even when you’re puking in your mouth.

Even when snot, tears and sweat makes a mess of your face.

 

It’s who we choose to be.

It’s what makes us unique.

It’s what makes us Alpha.

 

Here’s my invitation to you today:

If shit is hitting the fan,

if it feels like everything is burning around you,

if the boat is sinking right out from under you,

LEAP!

 

Freak the fuck out and work that fear through your system in a designated container.

Then sit yourself down and remember who the fuck you are!

I know with every breath I take that you CAN rise from the ashes EVERY SINGLE TIME.

YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES.

Put the t-spoon of cement in YOUR coffee and HTFU.

Reconnect to your vision, your desire.

Drop into appreciation.

Get the gold.

Take a deep breath.

And then MOVE MOTHERFUCKER!

 

Death might be inevitable.

Thriving is the choice of the Alphas.

 

Live with honour.

Anel.

PS:  Here’s a special message for every Aspiring Coach who desires the confidence and skills required to coach masterfully and be recognised as the go-to expert in your field, but can’t find a program that facilitates deep personal transformation and individual private coaching to unlock your true potential.

Hey, my name is Anel, founder of The Alpha Coach Academy and if you want to succeed as a professional coach, then pay very close attention!

Many aspiring coaches suffer from the idea that coaching requires nothing more than a pretty website and an online presence to make easy money.

But nothing could be further from the truth.

And if you have a deep desire to impact thousands whilst building an empire and create a lifestyle where you thrive…. then THIS is exactly what you’re looking for.

I’d like to introduce you to “The Alpha Apprenticeship” which empowers you to be a transformational coach by experiencing your own personal journey, cultivating a success mindset, and building an empire of passion!

“The Alpha Apprenticeship” makes it simple for you to:

> Build your profitable business with confidence…

> serve a global community having you go to bed with a deep sense of satisfaction at night….

> be recognised as an expert in your field with the qualifications, methodologies and programs that sets you apart from the rest….

> be coached privately by a master coach with more than a decade experience coaching high performers to achieve their ‘impossible’ goals…

> Stop the feast and famine cycle which has so many coaches struggling to make ends meet, instead creating a life of freedom, impact and thrive….

… and much, MUCH more!

And what makes this even better?

Now you never have to worry again about imposter syndrome, that voice in your head that tells you that you’ll be revealed as a fraud, causing action-paralysis!

Which also means you’re not stuck feeling like you will attract vampiric clients who drain you, or no clients at all, and eventually you will give up, exhausted, defeated, and choose a mediocre life of existence. I see it happen every day..

And best of all… you’ll start seeing results with “The Alpha Apprenticeship” almost immediately, in fact previous apprentices have successfully signed up paying clients within their first 3 months with no prior experience or mailing list. and it costs less than a third of private coaching, and that’s included as well..

So again, if you’re an aspiring coach who wants to impact thousands whilst building a profitable business and create a lifestyle where you thrive., understand this:

> Due to the high personal touch I have very limited spaces available…

> the market is wisening up, and the days where untrained, unqualified coaches can survive, is coming to an end. The standards of the industry is being raised once more so now is the time to become part of the 1% in the 1% of alpha coaches….

> This is your opportunity to learn the art of coaching, build your legacy, and find a community driven by standards of excellence….

And “The Alpha Apprenticeship” from The Alpha Coach Academy holds the key to your success with coach certification and business building.

Message me for details and apply Today!